Z-RV Boondocking In New Mexico - A Frugal Shunpiker's Guide
Guide for free camping in New Mexico
Guide to affordable adventures and free scenic camping locations in New Mexico. <br><br> For RV boondocking and tent camping, hiking, and backpacking.
50% Affiliate Commission
Easy-to-follow directions, including GPS co-ordinates to 80 frugal (usually free) camping locations that we personally used near the most popular (and lesser-known but waiting for you to discover them) destinations in New Mexico.
Almost all of the 80 suggested frugal and "camp-for-free" areas listed in this guide are suitable for tents as well as RVs. A complete camping accessibility index will tell you whether a tent can be set up at each campsite. The same index suggests what size of RV can most easily access the sites.
This 99-page printable eBook contains:
- Detailed directions to every suggested attraction and campsite.
- A New Mexico map shows the suggested routes and where to camp for free along each route.
- Easy Referencing: The book is divided into color-coded sections corresponding to the 5 different geographical areas shown on the map. A full index at the back of the book is also a helpful tool.
- A detailed one-month itinerary covers the most popular New Mexico destinations. Follow it, see all the major attractions, and spend less than $100.00 in camping fees for the entire month!
- Tips on what to see, where to camp, where to shop, where to eat, where to find free water, free RV dump stations, propane, showers, wi-fi Internet, and more.
- Hiking suggestions.We love to hike so we've listed some of our favorite New Mexico hikes.
Like this product?
Spread the word about it and earn 50.00% of the purchase price on sales you refer.
Join our affiliate program